Duxback Glass Treatment - Now From Only £20
Special offer - £5 off Duxback Windscreen Treatment
- Whole Car - Was £60 Now £55
- Windscreen & Side Windows - Was £35 Now £30
- Windscreen - Was £25 Now £20
Duxback is a high-quality car glass treatment, this revolutionary product improves vision in rainy conditions when visibility is reduced and stopping distances are increased. Duxback was originally developed for the aviation industry to apply to aeroplanes.
Select a treatment from one of the three options above:
- Duxback whole car treatment - covers all windows around the vehicle
- Duxback windscreen & side windows treatment - covers all front windows
- Duxback windscreen- covers the front windscreen only
How does Duxback Glass Treatment work?
Duxback treatment is applied to the exterior windows on your vehicle, the Duxback acts as a repellent and prevents water from beading on glass, therefore the water will run off the glass when driving over 40mph. In the winter months, Duxback treatment will prevent ice from sticking to the treated windows reducing a build-up of frost on your windscreen in cold temperatures.
How long does Duxback Glass Treatment last?
Duxback glass treatment will last for approximately six months.