Competition Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions for National Tyres and Autocare social media competitions.
- Each competition will run from the date it goes live on Facebook and/or Twitter until the closing date specified on the post.
- Prizes are subject to availability and may differ slightly, there will be no cash alternatives and they are not transferable.
- In order to be entered into our prize draws you must fulfil the requirements stated on the post on Facebook and/or Twitter, this could include commenting, sharing and liking/following our pages.
- Winners will be randomly drawn from entries which fulfil all the competition requirements and will be announced within 7 days of the closing date. If we are unable to contact the competition winner or the winner cannot accept the prize, we reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
- Competition winners will be announced on our Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
- Entrants must be UK residents only (excluding Northern Ireland), except for employees of National Tyres and Autocare and Axle Group Holdings Limited, their families, agents, prize sponsors, or anyone else professionally associated with the competition. Entrants MUST be 18 years or over.
- As a condition of entry, all rules must be accepted as final and claimants agree to abide by the rules.
- Winners may be asked to participate in publicity on behalf of National Tyres and Autocare.
- Should unforeseen circumstances prevent the competition draw or the distribution of the prize, we may at our discretion amend/change the competition and all entrants on Facebook and Twitter must agree that National Tyres and Autocare will not accept liability.
- National Tyres and Autocare reserves the right to amend/withdraw competitions or promotions at any time.
National Tyres and Autocare competitions or promotions are in no way sponsored, administered or endorsed by, or associated with Facebook and Twitter.
With regards to competitions on Facebook and Twitter, only the prize winner’s name will be published. Prize winner’s address details will be requested via private message for distribution purposes only and will be retained for 6 months following receipt of the information.