About National Tyres and Autocare
Our whole operation is based on one very simple premise – that we go that extra mile to make sure that every single one of our customers is totally satisfied with the service we provide
National Tyres and Autocare is committed to improving customer service and this customer charter has been introduced to inform our customers what standard of service you should expect when dealing with National Tyres and Autocare.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our customer code below outlines our commitment to meeting our customers' needs
- We will give you prompt and courteous attention and our very best workmanship.
- We will handle your car with care.
- If there is extra work required we will give you honest advice and where appropriate a fixed price quotation valid for 30 days.
- We will fit only quality products approved by National Tyres and Autocare and protected by our National guarantees.
- We will advise you immediately of any delays or complications.
- We will show you the work we have carried out and if you wish, give you back the original parts.
- WE WILL ALWAYS DO OUR VERY BEST TO KEEP YOU AS A NATIONAL CUSTOMER.
MEASURING OUR PERFORMANCE
We have various measures in place to establish where we are doing well and where we need to improve including:
- Customer surveys
- Mystery shoppers
- Customer feedback
- Regular internal audits
Your feedback is important to us and can help us to know when we get it wrong or what we can do better. You can advise us via our online survey which is e-mailed after every online purchase or via our customer comment cards which are available from your local branch.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Our customer services team can be contacted via the contact form.
All queries will be acknowledged the same day and we aim to resolve all queries or complaints within five working days.