National Tyres and Autocare have formed a partnership with Revive!, experts in mobile car care to provide a paint repair service using specialist SMART repair techniques while you wait.
SMART is a term used in the car bodywork profession meaning Small to Medium Area Repair Techniques.
A Revive! SMART repair is an innovative and cost effective solution to minor vehicle bodywork damage as just the damaged area is repaired rather than the whole panel.
It is ideal for repairing bumper scuffs and damage to alloy wheels. This includes the following:
- Bumper Scuffs – the most often damaged part of the car, we can repair bumper scrapes and scratches.
- Vandal Scratches – keyed panels and unsightly scratches can be repaired using Revive! SMART techniques.
- Alloy Wheel Repairs – Revive! Provide paint solutions to damaged alloy rims and spokes.
- Cosmetic Repairs – we can enhance your paintwork, from tidying up stonechip damage to a full body buff to bring the shine back to your car.
- Wheel Arches – Often scuffed against walls or bumped into; using the contours of the wheel arch, Revive! Painting techniques blend into the existing paintwork and repair damage effectively.