Vehicle History Check
National Tyres and Autocare have teamed up with Experian to help you make sure that when you buy a used car it'll be a car you’ll love. AutoCheck takes data from multiple sources, including the Police National Computer, Insurance & Finance companies and the DVLA. The AutoCheck report will then provide you with the details of whether the vehicle you are thinking of buying has a finance agreement outstanding, is currently recorded as stolen, has a mileage discrepancy or has been written off in the past, as well as much more including:
- Whether the vehicle is being monitored by a third party and is at risk of fraud or theft.
- The vehicle specification including the make, model, colour, date of first registration, year of manufacture, transmission and number of gears, engine size and number and body style.
- The number of registered keepers the vehicle has had prior to the present keeper.
- Whether the colour of the vehicle has been changed.
- If the vehicle has been subject to any registration plate changes.
- If the vehicle has been used and imported from outside the EU.
- If the vehicle has been exported.
- Whether the DVLA have recorded the vehicle as scrapped.
- Confirmation of how green the vehicle is with confirmation of the CO2 Emissions.
- The vehicle’s excise duty band and cost of 12 months tax.
As well as all this, all our checks include up to £30,000 of data guarantee in case of any specified inaccuracies. Plus as an added extra, If the vehicle you check is revealed to have been written off (category A and B), scrapped or currently listed as stolen, we’ll give you another AutoCheck for FREE!