Vehicle History Check
National Tyres and Autocare have teamed up with Experian to help you make sure that when you buy a used car it'll be a car you’ll love. AutoCheck takes data from multiple sources, including the Police National Computer, Insurance & Finance companies and the DVLA. The AutoCheck report will then provide you with the details of whether the vehicle you are thinking of buying has a finance agreement outstanding, is currently recorded as stolen, has a mileage discrepancy or has been written off in the past, as well as much more including:
- Whether the vehicle is being monitored by a third party and is at risk of fraud or theft.
- The vehicle specification including the make, model, colour, date of first registration, year of manufacture, transmission and number of gears, engine size and number and body style.
- The number of registered keepers the vehicle has had prior to the present keeper.
- Whether the colour of the vehicle has been changed.
- If the vehicle has been subject to any registration plate changes.
- If the vehicle has been used and imported from outside the EU.
- If the vehicle has been exported.
- Whether the DVLA have recorded the vehicle as scrapped.
- Confirmation of how green the vehicle is with confirmation of the CO2 Emissions.
- The vehicle’s excise duty band and cost of 12 months tax.
As well as all this, all our checks include up to 30,000 of data guarantee in case of any specified inaccuracies. Plus as an added extra, If the vehicle you check is revealed to have been written off (category A and B), scrapped or currently listed as stolen, we’ll give you another AutoCheck for FREE!